Frequently Asked Questions
BC Custom Jewelry gets many questions on everything from loose diamonds to the lengths of necklaces. We put together this FAQs page to let everyone know how Brian, the Master Jeweler, who is schooled in all elements of his art, would answer them.
Read his answers on the most commonly asked questions below.
- Can I change the type of metal or color of metal or type of gemstones than the ones pictured?
- Do you offer engraving?
- Does all white gold have rhodium on it?
- How can I tell if I am receiving the correct gold or diamond that I ordered?
- How do I find out my finger size?
- How do I know the quality of the gemstones that is in the products?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- If I have a picture can you duplicate it?
- What if I have arthritis or oversized knuckles can i still wear my rings?
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?